terça-feira, 4 de julho de 2017

Day 3: The Alamo

I know, I know it's been a (long) while but I needed the time to do some soul-searching on what I want this blog to be: Tesla-dedicated alone?, a smorgasbord of Tesla and non-Tesla things? Heck, these are complex matters, right? Bottom-line, I'm a Tesla-wife but am in no way endorsing Tesla, this is a personal blog and darn if I'm not going to do here what and as I fancy. My Tesla-wifeness is only a circumstance of my being married to a bloke who owns a Tesla and lives and breathes Tesla and EV-geekiness.
This said, after a pit-stop in San Marcos, Texas, so the EV and Tesla-aficionado could check the Super-chargers while the patient Tesla-wife posed for the mandatory pics of said aficionado, we headed to that Texan must-see: The Alamo. No EV talk, just soak in the history and wonder in awe how monumental defeats can be re-written as phenomenal victories. The Alamo stands for nation-building and the courage it takes to face the odds when the ideals of freedom, independence and motherland are at stake. You cannot help but respect what The Alamo stands for...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário