sexta-feira, 1 de abril de 2016

Tesla Model 3: ordered!!!


Epic! Historical! Insane! 
We were up at 4.00a.m. GMT just to watch live Elon Musk introducing the Tesla Model 3 to the world! It's got to be love and insanity combined! One hour before the car was presented in full glory before the eyes of the world, my husband placed an order for the Model 3. He says he placed it for me (ain't it sweet?).
What's my take on the car? It looks like a Porsche but it's way, way ahead of any Deutsche Technologie (German Technology) and, mind you, I'm German born and bred!
So, my dears, it seems there will be two Tesla babies in our household! Above, the proof and testimony of "our" order. Elon Musk said deliveries will start in late 2017. I'm guessing here in Portugal we will be lucky to get our little Creature by late 2018. Indeed... it's got to be love and insanity to wait so long for a car.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário