quinta-feira, 24 de dezembro de 2015

Onward to Fort Myers

As I write this, it's the Day Before Christmas and I'm here reminescing about a time of summer when my husband and I were chasing superchargers on our U.S. coast-to-coast roadtrip. Much has happened meantime, particularly as regards the contents of our garage and what's parked there-in. Still, let's resume at where we were.
After Marathon, we did get to Key West and, on the way back to the mainland, we detoured to the amazing Everglades and, before we knew it, it was time to go back to finding more superchargers. Next, on the road was Fort Myers, Fl.
And, this time, the supercharger came with a bonus: a Model S charging and one of those moments one really feels a Tesla-wife.
After midnight tonight, the Tesla aficionado pictured above (literally in the dark as to this yours truly having a blog about things Tesla) is in for a surprise as this is my Christmas present to him. I think I'll text him with the blog's address and a note of Happy Christmas!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário