domingo, 27 de dezembro de 2015

Still in Florida

Back to the past before the future.
We stayed in Tampa for the night and decided to go the extra mile the morning after to go to nearby Brandon, where there is a Tesla charging station. "What the heck", I thought, a tad weary of having embarked on a supercharger road trip, "as long as we move northwards and I have the chance to go and see the manatees somewhere in Homosassa or Crystal River, fine by me."
And so I thus found myself on another fine morning playing the patient Tesla-wife of a bloke flabbergasted at the astonishing quantity of superchargers all in one place.
I did get to see the manatees, though. Not all was lost but little did I know there was going to be another Tesla-moment before the sun was out...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário